2020-2021 ND DECA Leadership Team
Meet the Team
As a team, it is our mission to effectively prepare DECA members with materials involving 21st Century Skills in business to guide them to success.
We are excited to serve the members of North Dakota and help create lasting resources to make our chapters stronger at the local level. If we can do anything to help you or your Chapter get more out of your DECA year, please reach out! We want to hear from you.
- Recruitment and Retention
- Video Call with all chapters each month
- Encourage an increase in membership with students and business professionals
- Chapter Campaigns
- Create a tool kit showcasing service-learning opportunities for members
- Sponsor a Community Service Project at the Fall Leadership Conference
- Sponsor a Community Service Project at the State Career Development Conference
- Assist chapters with their community service project
- A. Connect chapters through social media B. Encourage, inspire and inform members
- Adopt-A-Chapter Program.
- Chapter Communications
- 5th of Month Communications
PARTNERSHIPS AND NETWORKING
- Secure sponsors in North Dakota for the year to $17,000
- Create Statewide Partnerships with North DECA Alumni
- Promote Job Shadowing opportunities to local Chapter Members
- Increase business sponsorships for local chapters
DECA Bio: 4th Year DECA member at Southeast Region Career and Technology Center in Oakes.
Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump
DECA Bio: 2nd Year Member of DECA at Minot High School
Favorite Movie: Rocky IV
DECA Bio: 2nd Year DECA Member at Northern Cass High School
Favorite Candy: Sour Patch Kids
DECA Bio: 2nd Year DECA Member at Bismarck Century
Favorite Movie: The Greatest Showman
DECA Bio: 3rd Year DECA Member at Grand Forks Central High School
Favorite Candy: Skittles
DECA Bio: 3rd Year DECA Member at Fargo North High School
Favorite Color: Purple